Welcome to Forest City National!
We at Forest City National are extremely proud of our facility. Our 18 hole championship golf course is nestled on 275 picturesque acres hugging the southeast shore of Fanshawe Lake. Each hole ribbons its way through pine forests and around small ravines with the contour terrain providing panoramic vistas of the lake.
We strive to provide a unique and enjoyable experience from the moment you arrive. With attention to detail and personal service, you will have a private course experience at London’s only Golf Digest 4-1/2 star rated public golf course.
- Featured in Canada’s Best Golf Courses calendar
- Hosted the 1994 Canadian Tour Ontario Open
- Hosted the 1995 Canadian Tour Ontario Open
- Hosted the 1997 Du Maurier Series Event
- Hosted the 1998 Canadian PGA Championship
- Hosted the 2000 OUAA Championship